About The Palladium
The Palladium is located at Jumeirah Lake Towers. Appropriately named after Palladiuma, a rare and precious metal, the said project is destined to be one of the most sought after properties in Dubai.
The Palladium is next to the 50 modern Dubai Metals and Commodities Centre (DMCC). It is an ultra modern High rise apartment complex spanning over half a million square feet of built up area comprising restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques in the lobby.
All apartments in The Palladium can overlook the busiest Sheikh Zayed Road. The the latter project is being built to the most rigorous international standards which are prominently showcased inside each of its apartments.
- Basement and podium car parking
- High security Access
- Lake Activities
- Temperature controlled swimming pool for adults and children, as well as a Jacuzzi
- A very modern health club that has a gymnasium, steam, sauna and lockers
- 150 m jogging track on the 34th floor
- Coffee shops and food courts
- Seperate retail area having convenience shopping
- Spacious 1,2 and 3 bedroom and penthouse apartments
- A spacious multi purpose hall for roof top parties
- Seperate spacious entrance lobbies and reception areas
- High speed internet access
- Digital or Satellite connectivity
- All apartments feature linear cupboards and walk in closets
- Closed circuit television and security cameras
- All master bed rooms boast of en suite luxury bathrooms with finest Italian and German Fittings
- Spacious living and dining areas with sprawling private landscaped terraces
- Fitted kitchen with granite top and cabinets
- Landscaped Balcony
Facilities and Amenities
Jumeirah Lake Towers Dubai is been known as a community where people can live, work and enjoy their life with equal soothe and serenity. The waterfront outdoor cafes and restaurants allow late night walk or stroll along side the lake. Community retail stores cater to the basic needs of the inhabitants even available at the close quarters. Squares and gardens between the clusters creates huge and ease connectivity between the large districts of the community.
The inhabitants as well as the working class within the JLT is benefitted with a wide range of facilities that within the reach such as quiet community areas, cafes terrace, shaded walkways and benches. Addition to that it also include pavements fountains, lake fountains, garden near to avenues, groves of trees, desert gardens and bespoke sculptural features. Day care centres and Children play area built within the community has come up with a great visualization for the inhabitants. In addition to these each tower caters to the basic needs of the owners and the tenants with facilities such as gymnasium, sauna, swimming pools, conference centres, high speed elevators and state of the art security system.
Consisting of regular grocery stores, laundries, cafes and retail outlets Jumeirah Lake Towers caters to the basic need and supply the entire daily requirement for the residents. Beside these some major shopping hubs can be found in the nearby areas of JLT such as Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai Pear Mall, Ibn Battuta Mall and Mall of Emirates. These shopping paradises assist in all the needs of the residents and visitors of JLT such as shopping, dining and entertainment. Several restaurants are also having their outlet near to JLT that caters to an extensive variety of culinary taste form Oriental and Mid Eastern to European and Western.